iDisability® addresses common training needs with content-rich modules. Our eLearning platform replaces lengthy lectures, grows from the basics, and is available on the go.
Increasing a Culture of Inclusion
- Satisfies the Section 503 criteria for credible action on disability employment and inclusion training.
- Provides strategies to federal contractors to meet Section 503 utilization goals.
- Supports federal agencies in meeting Section 501 mandates.
- Assists recipients of federal funds seeking to achieve and maintain Section 504 compliance.
- Fulfills an element of scoring criteria within the Disability Equality Index, improving corporate standing.
- Adds credibility to a corporate’s inclusion plan for Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) reporting.
- Promotes state or local municipality adoption of federal best practices on a smaller scale.
- Informs the entire workforce on new and emerging strategies in disability inclusion.
- Equips managers and human resource representatives with tools to navigate interactions with candidates and employees with disabilities.
- Offers learning paths including: takeaway documents, additional modules, and external resources.
- Leverages existing technology by integrating modules into your organization’s learning management system.
- Includes updates to content and knowledge checks as the legislative and social landscape changes.
Modules are designed to provide insight to all levels of the organization.
- Corporate Executives
- Government Leaders and Advisors
- Selective Placement Coordinators
- Hiring Managers
- Reasonable Accommodation Program Coordinators
- Human Resource Representatives
- Diversity Professionals
- Frontline Employees
- Customer Care and Service
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Website and Application Developers
Current eLearning Offering
- iDisability® offers approximately 9 hours of on demand eLearning content for all employees, including delivery of the SCORM package for integration into an existing learning management system.
- iDisability® was developed using the Moodle, open source learning management system platform. The 15-minute modules were built using Adobe Captivate, to include always on audio narrative.
- eLearning modules are fully accessible (WCAG 2.1 AA), including audio output and captions that can be turned on and off, as tested by users with disabilities.
- Content is fully responsive, allowing for interface using a computer, tablet, or mobile device.