How it Works
- Purchase iDisability and create online account
- Download SCORM files and work with Implementation Specialist to integrate into your LMS
- Receive Welcome Kit and access your integration resources
- Complete the launch checklist
- Begin Learning!
- Inclusion & Awareness – provide resources to your team that address communication with, engagement of, and employment of people with disabilities
- Accommodations – curriculum addresses understanding best practices for accommodating a variety of apparent and non-apparent disabilities
- Digital Accessibility – train your employees to ensure they are prepared to create digital content that is accessible
- Brand – build your brand as an inclusive organization through learning and building partnerships within the disability community
- Regulation – provide resources that break down disability civil rights regulation and workplace considerations
- and More – engage with content focused on addressing all areas of disability inclusion
- ✓ Features a narrator with disability
- ✓ Modules move through focused learning objectives
- ✓ Knowledge checks to review employees’ progress
- ✓ Each module features a lesson summary
- ✓ Access to takeaway documents and video library
- Training Modules – content-rich modules covering a wide range of disability employment topics with ongoing access to new & updated content
- Implementation Assets – technical integration assistance, implementation checklists, and continued learning resources
- Communication Templates – leadership messaging, required & suggested learning, sample blogs, and much more!
- Is your training accessible?
- Our training is built and tested by people with disabilities to ensure all users of technology can access this information.
- Will this work with my Learning Management System (LMS)?
- iDisability® works with any LMS that accepts SCORM packages.
- What if my company does not have an LMS?
- We can provide training in video format for companies who do not have an LMS.
- Is there a limit to how many people in our company can have access to this product?
- No. Licenses are enterprise-wide.
- Can my employees retake training?
- Yes. In fact, we highly encourage employees to view these trainings as a reference tool they can revisit again and again.
- ✓ Satisfy the Section 503 criteria for credible action on disability employment and inclusion training.
- ✓ Provide strategies to federal contractors to meet Section 503 utilization goals.
- ✓ Support federal agencies in meeting Section 501 mandates.
- ✓ Assist recipients of federal funds seeking to achieve and maintain Section 504 compliance.
- ✓ Fulfill an element of scoring criteria within the Disability Equality Index, improving corporate standing.
- ✓ Adds credibility to a corporate’s inclusion plan for Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) reporting.
- ✓ Promote state or local municipality adoption of federal best practices on a smaller scale.
- ✓ Includes updates to content and knowledge checks as the legislative and social landscape changes.